Get moving again with orthopedic physical therapy from Centennial Sports & Physical Therapy in Spokane, WA. Surgeries, injuries, the onset of disease, and temporary health conditions like pregnancy can all result in life-limiting pain and stiffness. We can create a personalized outpatient physical therapy plan to treat you.
- Pre- & Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Car Accidents, Sports Injuries & Work Accidents
- Arthritis, Stiff Joints & Joint Pain
- Knee Pain, Neck Pain & Back Pain
What Is Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
Orthopedic physical therapy deals with how your muscles, bones, joints, and tendons work together to help you move. As your physical therapist, we can help you recover from all types of surgery, acute injury, and diseases that cause chronic pain.
We Evaluate, Diagnose & Treat Musculoskeletal Issues
We can also evaluate and diagnose musculoskeletal issues. The goal in orthopedic physical therapy is to help restore your flexibility and range of motion to prevent injuries from returning in the future.
- Diagnose Musculoskeletal Issues
- Create A Personalized Treatment Plan
- Perform & Guide Therapeutic Exercises
- Educating You On Further Injury Prevention
Helping You Heal & Prevent Further Injury
We target vulnerable areas of your body and strengthen them to reduce discomfort and increase your ability to heal and handle routine wear and tear. We also show you how to manage your condition, adopt healthy habits, and change your environment, so you can continue to make progress, even out of the office.
- Manage Your Pain
- Reduce Any Swelling
- Perform Everyday Tasks After Injury Or Surgery
- Reduce Flare-Ups
A Stronger, More Flexible, Comfortable You
Stiff shoulders, swollen fingers, and joints that need to be braced or supported with other devices can all keep you from the things you’re used to doing. Get back to school, the game, your job, or your everyday home life with orthopedic physical therapy.
- Improve Mobility & Rage Of Motion
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Improve Balance & Flexibility
- Increase Endurance
- Decrease Or Eliminate Pain
Treatments We Offer
We offer a wide range of treatments. Your personalized treatment plan will determine the right combination to help and heal you. Some therapies will be performed by your therapist, while others will be performed by you but guided by your therapist.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Trigger Point Treatment & Massage Therapy
- Therapeutic Strength Training
- Myofascial Release
- Heat Or Ice Therapy
- Muscle Stimulation
- Joint Mobilization
- Patient Education
Orthopedic Physical Therapy In Spokane
Schedule your orthopedic physical therapy appointment in Spokane, Washington, today. Contact us at Centennial Sports & Physical Therapy to get started.