Prepare for an upcoming surgery or ensure the best recovery possible with pre- and post-surgical physical therapy from Centennial Sports & Physical Therapy in Spokane Valley, Washington. Physical therapy can improve your overall wellness, flexibility, and range of motion before a wide variety of orthopedic operations.
- ACL Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Spine / Back Repair
- Knee Replacements
- Hip Replacements
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hand & Wrist Repair
We take great care to create a personalized plan for pre and post-operative care that complements your procedure. Find out more about these specialized rehabilitation techniques and performance-enhancing services.
Pre-Hab To Prepare Your Body
Pre-habilitation is simply rehabilitation that occurs before your surgery to prepare and strengthen your mind and body. An example would include therapeutic exercises that target key muscle groups. Why not give yourself a head start on the post-surgical recovery with surgical physical therapy?
- Prepare Mentally For Your Surgery
- Help Reduce Inflammation & Pain
- Improve Range Of Motion
- Build Strength & Flexibility
- Create Healthy Movement Habits
- Improve Fitness & Overall Health
- Helps You Understand Post-Surgical Rehab
- Shorten Your Hospital Stay
Our post-surgical recovery plans are designed to help you heal, minimize any pain and swelling, and restore normal movement and flexibility. These exercises may become progressively more challenging to help you gain and maintain optimal results.
- Pain Management Exercises
- Improve Range Of Motion & Flexibility
- Strengthen Muscles & Improve Muscle Definition
- Improve Posture, Coordination & Balance
- Gait Analysis & Improvement
- Learn Appropriate Post Surgical Selfcare
- Guidance For Home Activities & Exercise
Pre & Post Surgical Physical Therapy SPOKANE VALLEY
At Centennial Sports & Physical Therapy in Spokane Valley, we take a whole-body, patient-centered approach to pre- and post-surgical therapy. We want to help you prepare for your next operation and work towards the result you are hoping for after recovery. Call us today to schedule your consultation appointment and to learn more about our surgical physical therapy services.